BIBLICAL HIGHLIGHTS OF THE GALILEE
Nazareth, Sea of Galilee, Capernaum, Jordan River
Depart Tel Aviv via the coastal road and the landscape of the lower Galilee to Nazareth, the town where Jesus spent his childhood. Visit the Basilica of Annunciation and the Church of St. Joseph. Continue, via Kana, to Tiberias, the lively resort town on the Sea of Galilee. Drive along the Kineret Lake to Capernaum and view the ruins of the ancient synagogue where Jesus taught; Continue to Tabgha and visit the Church of Multiplication of the Fish and Loaves with the beautiful mosaic floor. Proceed to Yardenit, the famous baptismal site located where the Jordan River flows out from the Sea of Galilee to the Dead Sea; Enjoy the peaceful and natural surrounding on site.
Return to point of departure.
NOTE: Modest dress (no shorts or sleeveless shirts) and head covering are required for visiting holy sites.
DEPARTUREDaily (except Sunday)
- Jerusalem hotels – from 06:00
- Hertzliya hotels – from 07:00
- Tel-Aviv hotels – from 07:20 to 07:50
- Netanya hotels – from 08:15 to 08:40
*Guests should be waiting at the earlier time indicated.
*Guests picked up from Jerusalem will join the tour from Tel-Aviv
* Transfer from/to Jerusalem may be accompanied with a driver only.
|Rate per person||Tourist class||Business class|
Business class: up to 19 passengers in a group
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- All tours are conducted by government licensed guides and in luxury air-conditioned vehicles and buses.
- Prices include complimentary pick up from major hotels.
- Transfers from/to hotels or meeting point may be accompanied with drivers to avoid delays.
- Tourists are required to be ready at the earlier pick up time indicated.
- Delays in pick up beyond the estimated range may occur due to unforeseen reasons and/or traffic conditions.
- Changes in itinerary and pick up times may occur due to holidays, force majeure or circumstances beyond our control.
- The daily tours are conducted bilingual (please see guaranteed language list on page 3 )
- Daily tours - entrance fees are included. Meals and tips are NOT included.
- 10% discount on daily tours granted to children under 12 years old and students with international student card.
- 25% discount on daily tours for children under 7 years old.
- Children under 2 – free of charge.
- Passengers with special needs: wheelchairs, carriages or baby chairs need to notify us about their needs in advance.
- On daily tours the tourists are obliged to stay with the group at all times. Separation from the other travelers may result in being left behind and will be at the customer’s expense.
- Cancellation Fees: 25% for notification 24 hours prior to tour. No refund for cancellation on the day of the tour.
- Valuable belongings should never be left unattended in the vehicle.
- Rent-a-guide will not accept responsibility for any loss, injury or damage.
- For all tours (except for Massada & Dead Sea) modest attire is required for visiting holy places of any religion (men with head covering, women with shoulder covering; for both men and women - no shorts).