FULL DAY TOUR TO PETRA – JORDAN
Pick up from Eilat hotel or airport; After assistance with border formalities, drive straight to Petra, the astonishing rose-red city built by the Nabateans. Petra was renowned for its massive architecture, pools, dams and water channels. Walk into the narrow canyon that leads to the red rock. Visit the treasury, royal tombs, the court, Roman theater, Roman Street, Qasser El- Bint (Palace of Pharaoh’s daughter).
After the visit, stop for lunch in a nice restaurant (included in price). Drive through Aqaba for a short panoramic tour before driving back to Arava border crossing.
Return to hotel or airport in Eilat.
- Tour 21: Daily.
- Tour 21A: Except for Friday & Saturday (*Subject to flight availability)
- Passports are required.
- Price does not include visa, border fees, taxes & tips
- Price does not include transfers to/ from airport in Tel-Aviv.
|From Eilat||21||For rates, call our office|
|From Tel-Aviv with flights||21A||For rates, call our office|
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- All tours are conducted by government licensed guides and in luxury air-conditioned vehicles and buses.
- Prices include complimentary pick up from major hotels.
- Transfers from/to hotels or meeting point may be accompanied with drivers to avoid delays.
- Tourists are required to be ready at the earlier pick up time indicated.
- Delays in pick up beyond the estimated range may occur due to unforeseen reasons and/or traffic conditions.
- Changes in itinerary and pick up times may occur due to holidays, force majeure or circumstances beyond our control.
- The daily tours are conducted bilingual (please see guaranteed language list on page 3 )
- Daily tours - entrance fees are included. Meals and tips are NOT included.
- 10% discount on daily tours granted to children under 12 years old and students with international student card.
- 25% discount on daily tours for children under 7 years old.
- Children under 2 – free of charge.
- Passengers with special needs: wheelchairs, carriages or baby chairs need to notify us about their needs in advance.
- On daily tours the tourists are obliged to stay with the group at all times. Separation from the other travelers may result in being left behind and will be at the customer’s expense.
- Cancellation Fees: 25% for notification 24 hours prior to tour. No refund for cancellation on the day of the tour.
- Valuable belongings should never be left unattended in the vehicle.
- Rent-a-guide will not accept responsibility for any loss, injury or damage.
- For all tours (except for Massada & Dead Sea) modest attire is required for visiting holy places of any religion (men with head covering, women with shoulder covering; for both men and women - no shorts).