JEWISH HERITAGE TOUR OF JERUSALEM
Western Wall, Yad Vashem, Ammunition Hill, Mount Herzl
Start the day with a magnificent overview of Jerusalem and the Judea desert from Mount Scopus. Drive to the Old City. Visit the Tomb of King David on Mount Zion; Walk along the Cardo, the ancient Roman road; View the remains of the wall of Jerusalem from the first temple period. Visit the Jewish quarter, the Wailing Wall, the Kotel, and witness the Bar-Mitzvah ceremonies.
Visit Davidson Center and tour the southern Kotel excavations. Stop to visit the Ammunition Hill, a former Jordanian army stronghold, converted into a national memorial site and museum. Drive to Mount Herzl, the military cemetery and Yad Vashem, the memorial to the Holocaust.
Return to point of departure.
NOTE: Modest dress (no shorts or sleeveless shirts) and head covering are required for visiting
*Entrance to the Holocaust museum is not permitted for children under the age of 10.
DEPARTURE: Mondays & Thursdays
The tour will not be operated on: April 10,13,17,24; May 1; September 21; October 5, 9, 12, 2017.
- Netanya hotels – from 06:30
- Hertzliya hotels – from 07:00
- Tel-Aviv hotels – from 07:20 to 07:50
- Jerusalem hotels – from 09:00 to 09:30
*Guests should be waiting at the earlier time indicated.
|Rate per person||Tourist class||Business class|
Business class: up to 19 passengers in a group
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- All tours are conducted by government licensed guides and in luxury air-conditioned vehicles and buses.
- Prices include complimentary pick up from major hotels.
- Transfers from/to hotels or meeting point may be accompanied with drivers to avoid delays.
- Tourists are required to be ready at the earlier pick up time indicated.
- Delays in pick up beyond the estimated range may occur due to unforeseen reasons and/or traffic conditions.
- Changes in itinerary and pick up times may occur due to holidays, force majeure or circumstances beyond our control.
- The daily tours are conducted bilingual (please see guaranteed language list on page 3 )
- Daily tours - entrance fees are included. Meals and tips are NOT included.
- 10% discount on daily tours granted to children under 12 years old and students with international student card.
- 25% discount on daily tours for children under 7 years old.
- Children under 2 – free of charge.
- Passengers with special needs: wheelchairs, carriages or baby chairs need to notify us about their needs in advance.
- On daily tours the tourists are obliged to stay with the group at all times. Separation from the other travelers may result in being left behind and will be at the customer’s expense.
- Cancellation Fees: 25% for notification 24 hours prior to tour. No refund for cancellation on the day of the tour.
- Valuable belongings should never be left unattended in the vehicle.
- Rent-a-guide will not accept responsibility for any loss, injury or damage.
- For all tours (except for Massada & Dead Sea) modest attire is required for visiting holy places of any religion (men with head covering, women with shoulder covering; for both men and women - no shorts).