ISRAEL HERITAGE TOUR
Independence Hall, Latrun, Armored Corps Museum, Beit Guvrin National Park, Ayalon Institute
Start the day with a visit to the Independence Hall in Tel-Aviv, where the establishment of the State of Israel was declared; Next, drive to Latrun to visit the Armored Corps Memorial museum also considered as one of the most diverse tank museums in the world. Continue to Beit Guvrin national park, declared by UNESCO as a world heritage site; Explore parts of the archaeological remains and unique caves.
Proceed to Ayalon Institute in Rehovot, once a secret underground ammunition factory established by the “Haganah”, the Jewish underground movement before May 1948.
Return to point of departure.
The tour will not be operated on: April 13; September 21; October 5, 12, 2017
- Jerusalem hotels – from 06:00
- Netanya hotels – from 07:00
- Hertzliya hotels – from 07:30 to 07:40
- Tel-Aviv hotels – from 08:00 to 08:30
*Guests should be waiting at the earlier time indicated.
* Guests picked up from Jerusalem will join the tour from Tel-Aviv.
* Transfer from/to Jerusalem may be accompanied by a driver only.
|Rate per person||Tourist class||Business class|
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- All tours are conducted by government licensed guides and in luxury air-conditioned vehicles and buses.
- Prices include complimentary pick up from major hotels.
- Transfers from/to hotels or meeting point may be accompanied with drivers to avoid delays.
- Tourists are required to be ready at the earlier pick up time indicated.
- Delays in pick up beyond the estimated range may occur due to unforeseen reasons and/or traffic conditions.
- Changes in itinerary and pick up times may occur due to holidays, force majeure or circumstances beyond our control.
- The daily tours are conducted bilingual (please see guaranteed language list on page 3 )
- Daily tours - entrance fees are included. Meals and tips are NOT included.
- 10% discount on daily tours granted to children under 12 years old and students with international student card.
- 25% discount on daily tours for children under 7 years old.
- Children under 2 – free of charge.
- Passengers with special needs: wheelchairs, carriages or baby chairs need to notify us about their needs in advance.
- On daily tours the tourists are obliged to stay with the group at all times. Separation from the other travelers may result in being left behind and will be at the customer’s expense.
- Cancellation Fees: 25% for notification 24 hours prior to tour. No refund for cancellation on the day of the tour.
- Valuable belongings should never be left unattended in the vehicle.
- Rent-a-guide will not accept responsibility for any loss, injury or damage.
- For all tours (except for Massada & Dead Sea) modest attire is required for visiting holy places of any religion (men with head covering, women with shoulder covering; for both men and women - no shorts).