JERUSALEM & DEAD SEA
Western Wall, Church of Holy Sepulchre, Swim in the Dead Sea
Drive to Mount of Olives for a panoramic view of the city. Stop at Mount Zion to visit King David’s Tomb, Room of Last Supper and the Dormition Abbey; Enter the Old City and walk through the Armenian and Jewish quarters to the recently excavated and restored Cardo, the Roman road. See the Jewish Wailing Wall, the Kotel, and continue to the Christian quarter. Walk along the Via Dolorosa and visit the Church of Holy Sepulchre. Drive through the Judean desert to the Dead Sea, the lowest place on earth. Stop to enjoy the opportunity to float in the Dead Sea and cover yourself with the mineral rich, therapeutic mud.
Return to point of departure.
NOTE: Modest dress (no shorts or sleeveless shirts) and head covering are required for visiting holy sites. Bathing suit, hat and towel are recommended.
- Netanya hotels – from 06:30
- Hertzliya hotels – from 07:00
- Tel-Aviv hotels – from 07:20 to 07:50
- Jerusalem hotels – from 09:00 to 09:30; Friday & Saturday : 08:45-09:15
* Guests should be waiting at the earlier time indicated.
* Transfer to Dead Sea may be accompanied with a driver only. Change of vehicle may be required.
|Rate per person||Tourist Class|
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- All tours are conducted by government licensed guides and in luxury air-conditioned vehicles and buses.
- Prices include complimentary pick up from major hotels.
- Transfers from/to hotels or meeting point may be accompanied with drivers to avoid delays.
- Tourists are required to be ready at the earlier pick up time indicated.
- Delays in pick up beyond the estimated range may occur due to unforeseen reasons and/or traffic conditions.
- Changes in itinerary and pick up times may occur due to holidays, force majeure or circumstances beyond our control.
- The daily tours are conducted bilingual (please see guaranteed language list on page 3 )
- Daily tours - entrance fees are included. Meals and tips are NOT included.
- 10% discount on daily tours granted to children under 12 years old and students with international student card.
- 25% discount on daily tours for children under 7 years old.
- Children under 2 – free of charge.
- Passengers with special needs: wheelchairs, carriages or baby chairs need to notify us about their needs in advance.
- On daily tours the tourists are obliged to stay with the group at all times. Separation from the other travelers may result in being left behind and will be at the customer’s expense.
- Cancellation Fees: 25% for notification 24 hours prior to tour. No refund for cancellation on the day of the tour.
- Valuable belongings should never be left unattended in the vehicle.
- Rent-a-guide will not accept responsibility for any loss, injury or damage.
- For all tours (except for Massada & Dead Sea) modest attire is required for visiting holy places of any religion (men with head covering, women with shoulder covering; for both men and women - no shorts).