Safed & Golan Heights
Drive to Safed, one of the four holy cities in Israel, center of Kabbalah (Jewish mysticism) movement; Visit the Caro and Ari synagogues; Stroll through the narrow alleyways and visit the picturesque Artists’ Quarter.
Continue to the Golan Heights; Stop at Gadot overlook (Mitzpe Gadot), the memorial site for the fallen of the Golan, located over former Syrian bunkers and see the monument built on site in honor of the Alexandroni brigade. Enjoy a panoramic view of the Hula valley.
Return to point of departure.
NOTE: Minimum 2 participants.
On January, February and on December 1-15 the tour will operate with a minimum of 5 participants.
The tour will not be operated on: September 21; October 5,12, 2017
- Jerusalem hotels – from 06:00
- Hertzliya hotels – from 07:00
- Tel-Aviv hotels – from 07:20 to 07:50
- Netanya hotels – from 08:15 to 08:40
*Guests should be waiting at the earlier time indicated.
** Guests picked up from Jerusalem will join the tour from Tel-Aviv;
** Transfer from/to Jerusalem may be accompanied with a driver only.
|Rate per person||Business class|
Business class: up to 19 passengers in a group
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- All tours are conducted by government licensed guides and in luxury air-conditioned vehicles and buses.
- Prices include complimentary pick up from major hotels.
- Transfers from/to hotels or meeting point may be accompanied with drivers to avoid delays.
- Tourists are required to be ready at the earlier pick up time indicated.
- Delays in pick up beyond the estimated range may occur due to unforeseen reasons and/or traffic conditions.
- Changes in itinerary and pick up times may occur due to holidays, force majeure or circumstances beyond our control.
- The daily tours are conducted bilingual (please see guaranteed language list on page 3 )
- Daily tours - entrance fees are included. Meals and tips are NOT included.
- 10% discount on daily tours granted to children under 12 years old and students with international student card.
- 25% discount on daily tours for children under 7 years old.
- Children under 2 – free of charge.
- Passengers with special needs: wheelchairs, carriages or baby chairs need to notify us about their needs in advance.
- On daily tours the tourists are obliged to stay with the group at all times. Separation from the other travelers may result in being left behind and will be at the customer’s expense.
- Cancellation Fees: 25% for notification 24 hours prior to tour. No refund for cancellation on the day of the tour.
- Valuable belongings should never be left unattended in the vehicle.
- Rent-a-guide will not accept responsibility for any loss, injury or damage.
- For all tours (except for Massada & Dead Sea) modest attire is required for visiting holy places of any religion (men with head covering, women with shoulder covering; for both men and women - no shorts).