TWO DAYS JERUSALEM, MASSADA & DEAD SEA TOUR
Day 1: Jerusalem – Old City; Western Wall; Church of Holy Sepulchre; Yad Vashem
Day 2: Massada; Swim in the Dead Sea – return to point of departure.
- The sequence of touring days is subject to change.
- The tour includes one overnight in Jerusalem on Bed & Breakfast basis.
Single supplement: $80 per night.
High season supplement: $ 80 p/p per night will apply on:
May 2; December 20, 2017-January 5, 2018 (*dates are inclusive)
- Confirmation during holidays is subject to hotel availability.
- Option for an upgraded hotel is available at a supplement of $ 80 p/p per night.
The tour will not be operated from April 10 to17; May 30-31;
September 20 to 22; 29-30; October 4 to12, 2017
- Netanya hotels – from 06:30
- Hertzliya hotels – from 07:00
- Tel-Aviv hotels – from 07:20 to 07.50
- Jerusalem hotels – from 09:00 to 09.30; Friday & Saturday 08.45-09.15
*Guests should be waiting at the earlier time indicated.
|Rate per person Sharing a double room||Tourist class||Business class|
Business class: up to 19 passengers in a group
Single supplement: $ 80 per night
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- All tours are conducted by government licensed guides and in luxury air-conditioned vehicles and buses.
- Prices include complimentary pick up from major hotels.
- Transfers from/to hotels or meeting point may be accompanied with drivers to avoid delays.
- Tourists are required to be ready at the earlier pick up time indicated.
- Delays in pick up beyond the estimated range may occur due to unforeseen reasons and/or traffic conditions.
- Changes in itinerary and pick up times may occur due to holidays, force majeure or circumstances beyond our control.
- The daily tours are conducted bilingual (please see guaranteed language list on page 3 )
- Daily tours - entrance fees are included. Meals and tips are NOT included.
- 10% discount on daily tours granted to children under 12 years old and students with international student card.
- 25% discount on daily tours for children under 7 years old.
- Children under 2 – free of charge.
- Passengers with special needs: wheelchairs, carriages or baby chairs need to notify us about their needs in advance.
- On daily tours the tourists are obliged to stay with the group at all times. Separation from the other travelers may result in being left behind and will be at the customer’s expense.
- Cancellation Fees: 25% for notification 24 hours prior to tour. No refund for cancellation on the day of the tour.
- Valuable belongings should never be left unattended in the vehicle.
- Rent-a-guide will not accept responsibility for any loss, injury or damage.
- For all tours (except for Massada & Dead Sea) modest attire is required for visiting holy places of any religion (men with head covering, women with shoulder covering; for both men and women - no shorts).